RMG Engineers’ office in Erbil, Iraq provides geotechnical and structural engineering for government and private projects in the Erbil/Kurdistan area.
- Subsurface Soil Investigations
- Overlot Grading QC/QA
- Construction materials testing
- Construction compliance inspections and observations
- Foundation Design, Fixes and Solutions
- Structural Engineering and Design Review
- HVAC and Electrical Designs
- Structural Performance Evaluations
- Training Courses in Construction Field
Click here to view more information about Mohamad Gozeh
Contact RMG Engineers Iraq:
Phone: 0750 192 99 44
Click here to view our Iraq registration license in Baghdad in Arabic language as a foreign country company with a copy of its translation to English
Click here to view RMG Engineers’ Erbil/Kurdistan registration in Kurdish language with its translation in English.
84 Lumber Product Supply
RMG Engineers has teamed with the overseas division of one of the leading building material companies in the U.S. to provide American-style housing to many countries around the world. With the growth of many emerging countries, the demand for affordable, easy-to-build housing has grown tremendously. Wood or light-gage steel framing systems developed in U.S. over the past 300 years have been found to meet these needs. 84 Lumber ships building materials for overseas housing developments ranging from specific cabinets and windows to full housing packages. RMG provides special architectural/structural designs for these buildings when needed, or develops land planning concepts for housing and commercial projects.
Search our site
- Best of Colorado News article on RMGFebruary 8, 2017 - 8:43 pm
- We are sponsors of the Flat Irons Building Council Market Outlook for 2017 Luncheon on Feb 2nd!January 25, 2017 - 10:30 pm
- Breaking News: RMG – Rocky Mountain Group Acquires CRE Design EngineeringDecember 28, 2016 - 3:01 am
- RMG CARES AND LENDS A HELPING HAND FOR A GREAT CAUSENovember 18, 2016 - 9:46 pm